WORKSHOP WEEKEND - CAMDEN, LONDON - MARCH 2018
* Ashtanga - below the surface : piercing the layers + connecting the dots *
WHEN: March 9-11, 2018 (Friday-Sunday)
WHERE: Camden, London, UK
This weekend of workshops will explore how the universal principles of yoga apply specifically in the ashtanga lineage. Annie offers a broad, deep and authentic perspective in both practice and theory.
Offered as a 4 part package, each class will build on the last; offering a combination of theory, application in practice, and time for questions & answers. Inevitably there will be chanting, story-telling and serious humor. This weekend of workshops is appropriate for all levels of practitioners. Newcomers to the lineage will be offered a graceful entry, and seasoned practitioners will be offered endless opportunity for refinement, all of which can be readily applied in home practice.
- Universal principles of yoga: theory applied in technique
- Building the ashtanga practice: techniques + theory applied in classical sequencing
- Traditional Mysore style practice: integration into self-practice
- Classical guided primary sequence
FULL WEEKEND PRICE: £175